CYURE GOES TO NC!! 9/26/26

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
Looks like there are three seat icons on the dash buttons/toggles. I'm struggling to understand what they are.

There just might be massaging seats! If you look at the three buttons on the left and three on the right, those are the seat controls. The middle of the three is heating, the right is cooling. I think the left one very well could be massaging! The icon shows a seat with a few short marks near the backrest, and that's how lumbar or massage functions are usually drawn.
May also be seat heating on one and lower back heating on the other-which I’d much rather prefer but a massage seat for the right price is something to consider. The lower back heat would probably do me more good
 
Come to think of it-why not just back heat-it warms and loosens the back. Who ever decided my a$$ should feel like it’s on fire and still get to destination with a sore /stiff back. Sometimes in the summer a warm back is beneficial but when is a burning/sweating rear end ever desirable (it was rhetorical-I know how fast this can go down hill on this forum)
 
but when is a burning/sweating rear end ever desirable
1790881601911.png
 
Looks like there are three seat icons on the dash buttons/toggles. I'm struggling to understand what they are.

There just might be massaging seats! If you look at the three buttons on the left and three on the right, those are the seat controls. The middle of the three is heating, the right is cooling. I think the left one very well could be massaging! The icon shows a seat with a few short marks near the backrest, and that's how lumbar or massage functions are usually drawn.
Great scot you're right! I didn't even notice that button before.
Come to think of it-why not just back heat-it warms and loosens the back. Who ever decided my a$$ should feel like it’s on fire and still get to destination with a sore /stiff back. Sometimes in the summer a warm back is beneficial but when is a burning/sweating rear end ever desirable (it was rhetorical-I know how fast this can go down hill on this forum)
Thanks a lot J, now I got another item added to my wish list. I drove a Genesis GV70 that would allow separation of the heated seats to just my back and I loved it! Definitely a want for my Traveler.
 
Last edited:
We asked if we could get the back closed so we could get pictures of the tailgate with no tire. SM was kind enough to do that for us. So to close the back of Mountainside it’s just a two step process. Bottom section closes first.

View attachment 18926
Closing it is like any split tailgate. The X5(not anymore with Neue), and X7 had it the same way and every other is the same from what i know.
 
I really hate that I missed this event. It looks like you all had a blast. Really hoping there's another one in day trip distance in the near future....and I need to do a better job of paying attention!
I’m really not trying to rub it in, but it was great. Yes, when they come within driving distance I highly recommend going.

Best thing to do, honestly, is check the events page frequently and follow @Jamie@ScoutMotors. For example, he announced a showing in Chicago with 2 days notice last year so my husband and I were able to see the Traveler on short notice.

Hopefully you can attend something that comes close to you soon.
 
I really like how the lights on the bumper light up the tow hooks.

View attachment 18974
If SM did this by design I will not question a single thing going forward, (don't hold me that though lol) because if they did that's a level of forward thinking that makes me feel assured we are in the best hands possible with our Scout's.
 
I’m really not trying to rub it in, but it was great. Yes, when they come within driving distance I highly recommend going.

Best thing to do, honestly, is check the events page frequently and follow @Jamie@ScoutMotors. For example, he announced a showing in Chicago with 2 days notice last year so my husband and I were able to see the Traveler on short notice.

Hopefully you can attend something that comes close to you soon.
I see the events page also talks about the entire month of October in Charlotte for something called Whitewater. Are they "sponsoring it" or will vehicles also be there occasionally?