If you could ask Scott Keogh one question….

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
I watched the interview the other day with Scott Keogh and it got me thinking.

If I had 30 seconds to ask Scott Keogh a question before he was whisked away by Agent K and Agent W what would I ask him?

My question for Mr. Keogh: Which Scout will you be driving first. Terra or Traveler and if Traveler will it be the Trail-Ready version or Mountainside?

Okay how about the rest of you all? What would you ask Mr. Keogh? (Wouldn’t it be crazy if he actually answered someone!)

TBL
So, knowing that you did in fact meet him....
1790685620482.png
 
Can I use your credit card for a couple minutes? I also need to borrow the billing zip code. Back in a minute.
I laughed twice because after the CFO signed my hat I asked him if he had a blank check I could borrow 🤣. Jamie didn’t find it as amusing until I told them both my wife is in banking and finance then we all smiled and chatted some more. Great minds 😀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scout_Lookout
So, knowing that you did in fact meet him....
View attachment 18830
There was literally a glowing aura around him and you could hear angels humming. It was very moving. He’s as cordial and well spoken as he seems in the videos. I just can’t get over the fact that he is giving us all a free scout for making the trip there. Go figure