CYURE GOES TO NC!! 9/26/26

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
When we were leaving for the day we took some phone pictures on the way out.

The Scout Fire Truck!

IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0054.jpeg
 
I looked deeper into the notice and there are several events but I didn't see any information about when or where the concepts would be. Even though I have seen the Scouts, I would like to convince my wife or sons to see them too. It looks like a great place to visit. Scout has really picked some fine locations. The website let you sign up to be spammed by Scout with advertisements. I said I was interested in all events there! :ROFLMAO:
Same. My wife has never seen them either and I would love for her and my kids to see them as well. I also agree that this looks like it will be cool event to attend regardless and if any concepts are there it will be a huge bonus.
 
The music was going on the main stage when we left. Sounded great, we just had a long drive the next day so we didn’t stay for it. Chairs would be helpful next time.

IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0057.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
Now, I posted lots of pictures of the event and vehicles already but if there’s something you want to see that you feel I’m missing let me know and I’ll have the hubs look.

Also I’m going go post the threads for the other trips we have taken that I have threads for. The only concept we haven’t seen in person was the white.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
Our first trip June of last year was to International Harvester Nationals or Nats for short. It was a great first viewing of the concept and way to get introduced to the whole community. Vintage and new.

There we saw many, many OG Scouts with very proud owners and the concepts in their original colors.

The Traveler was Tahitian Red with a clay/white interior and the Terra was grey blue (we later found out the color was called Stargazer) with a grey/hemp wood interior.


 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
Our next trip was to Chicago in December of 2025. This is an example of why it’s a good idea to check the hub frequently (maybe not as much as me, but daily is good). Jamie posted the event with 2 days notice and my husband and I were lucky enough to be able to get time off work and the weather held so we were able to make the 2 hour drive.

We saw the Traveler in Pacific Mist with the brick/denim interior. I even got to sit in the frunk!

 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
Our next trip was to the event at Segra Park in August of 2026. We were invited to a private tour of the new Trail-Ready Traveler and boy is she amazing! She’s currently in Galvanized Steel with the same brick/denim interior. Now she’s wearing mud tires!

We also were able to see the Terra buck in Silo Green.

Additionally, we took a ride down to the factory. Massive undertaking is an understatement. I can’t wait for my factory delivery!

The next day we were back at the park for the game and had a great time!

 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
I can’t recommend going to a Scout event enough when they are near you, or within driving distance. Even if that distance seems a little long.

Can’t wait to see everyone’s Boston pictures and hear all about it!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard