CYURE GOES TO NC!! 9/26/26

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
My concern is how tight of a squeeze that would be with a standard 7' garage door. Not to mention parking ramps that I'll already have to be concerned about!
Not sure if you saw my iPhone measurements from Nats. I have similar concerns and was thinking okay maybe rails but I asked in Chicago and was told the rails are the same height as the rack.

IMG_6072.jpeg
IMG_6073.jpeg
 
I love love love this color headliner. Doesn’t need to be Houndstooth, just a light color like this. The lighting around the glass looks amazing and I have to have a compass. It’s required.

View attachment 18915View attachment 18916View attachment 18917View attachment 18918
I was just on a work trip to Canonsburg, PA (just south of Pitt) and into New Philadelphia, OH.... I had a Lexus SUV, was very nice and refined, but I will say not even having a digital compass really bothered me.
 
I was just on a work trip to Canonsburg, PA (just south of Pitt) and into New Philadelphia, OH.... I had a Lexus SUV, was very nice and refined, but I will say not even having a digital compass really bothered me.
I'm SO looking forward to a compass where you can actually see it! Physical is even better. Rivian buried their digital compass on the driver display in the top left hand corner right behind where the steering wheel blocks the view. :cautious:
 
I looked deeper into the notice and there are several events but I didn't see any information about when or where the concepts would be. Even though I have seen the Scouts, I would like to convince my wife or sons to see them too. It looks like a great place to visit. Scout has really picked some fine locations. The website let you sign up to be spammed by Scout with advertisements. I said I was interested in all events there! :ROFLMAO:
 
I looked deeper into the notice and there are several events but I didn't see any information about when or where the concepts would be. Even though I have seen the Scouts, I would like to convince my wife or sons to see them too. It looks like a great place to visit. Scout has really picked some fine locations. The website let you sign up to be spammed by Scout with advertisements. I said I was interested in all events there! :ROFLMAO:
If you happen to go and are willing to do pics I’d love to see the other activities as part of it since I agree SM does such great events