CYURE GOES TO NC!! 9/26/26

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
Glad to hear everyone had a great time, that were able to make it. One of these days when my work and personal time allow, I’ll be able to make it to one of these events, prior to the release of the Scouts.

Also, I haven’t seen an EPA hat in that style in a while, old school! Here’s one of my old school (early 2000s) caps from the agency, was found while doing an office clean out 😂. Sits too shallow for my liking but I do like the hi-viz coloring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
I just went through the pictures and flagged a bunch for my husband to edit. I got a few tonight. I will get a bunch more posted over the next few days. It was a busy weekend and the VMAs are on!


Okay so Mountainside in the Morning Dusk color is another one of those color shifting colors.

It can read black, grey and somewhat brown depending on the lighting. I didn’t have my color cards this time but I’m wearing my white Scout shirt. 😹

View attachment 18769View attachment 18770View attachment 18771View attachment 18772
Such a cheery demeanor!
 
  • Love
Reactions: cyure
Not going to lie, your response has me scratching my head, trying to figure out your logic....

Most convenience stores, such as Wawa and Sheetz, that have EV charging have signs stating the stalls can be used for short term parking (5-30 minutes) as they have to have a certain number of spaces to meed code.

A lot of people treat fuel islands the same way as well, they park at the island, go in the store, get what they want to eat, pay for that and possibly the fuel with cash and then come out and MAYBE pump gas, or just leave. It's mildly annoying of course when it's the before or after work rush period.

It stands to reason that people will park their EVs at chargers as well, go into a store and then come out and leave without ever using the charger. As EVs become more ubiquitous on the roads and chargers become more widespread, you'll see this behavior more and more.

Comes down to there are a lot of inconsiderate people out there who only think of themselves... The type of energy, gasoline or electrons, is irrelevant. 🤷‍♂️
^This. Inconsiderate, self-absorbed. I recently saw this happen at a Buc-ees in VA. Plenty of spots in the parking lot and the pumps weren't completely full. As I was walking in (yes, to get a brisket sammie, beaver chips, and some nuggets) I saw a tricked out pickup park at a pump, the guy actually put the diesel nozzle in his truck and he and his GF, whatever, walked into the store. It was in the same stance with no one around after I had used the restroom, gotten food, stood in line, waited for my wife, and walked out.
I almost wanted to go over and put a gallon of gas in it for him.
 
Last edited:
^This. Inconsiderate, self-absorbed. I recently saw this happen at a Buc-ees in VA. Plenty of spots in the parking lot and the pumps weren't completely full. As I was walking in (yes, to get a brisket sammie, beaver chips, and some nuggets) I saw a tricked out pickup park at a pump, the guy literally put the diesel nozzle in his truck and he and his GF, whatever, walked into the store. It was in the same stance with no one around after I had used the restroom, gotten food, stood in line, waited for my wife, and walked out.
I almost wanted to go over and put a gallon of gas in it for him.
Oh I was so annoyed. Almost every pump was occupied with no people!
 
Good afternoon peeps! The hubs has started going through and editing more pictures for me.

Let’s start with the merch and the free giveaways they had for us Saturday.

The festival poster was everywhere. They were giving them away inside the building where the Scouts were on display. I got 2 and figure I can frame one with one side showing and the other with the other side showing.

I’m just kicking myself for not having Scott sign my poster. @J Alynn was right there with a silver Sharpie!

DSC02264.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scout_Lookout
Good afternoon peeps! The hubs has started going through and editing more pictures for me.

Let’s start with the merch and the free giveaways they had for us Saturday.

The festival poster was everywhere. They were giving them away inside the building where the Scouts were on display. I got 2 and figure I can frame one with one side showing and the other with the other side showing.

I’m just kicking myself for not having Scott sign my poster. @J Alynn was right there with a silver Sharpie!

View attachment 18780View attachment 18781
To be fair-I wouldn’t have shared it 🤣. Other things signed by Scott lowers the value of my autographed hat.
 
Now SM had some fun activities for us Saturday. Two of them had QR code boards that required you to sign up for the activity.

Here is one of them, the stitch shop.

DSC02212.jpeg
 
While we were waiting for our time at the stitch shop to come up we went to this station.

DSC02230.jpeg


You were able to build a festival kit with playing cards and bubbles, a whistle, compass and ear plugs, etc. the Scout wrist band was used to hold it closed.

IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Airon
The stitch shop had two different color bandanas to choose from. They had forms to fill out with what you would like embroidered on the bandana. Watching them embroider the names on was fascinating. They don’t use any guide, it was all by freehand.

IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0304.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Airon and BeerParty