CYURE GOES TO NC!! 9/26/26

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
We were reminded that once production scales up they will be building a new Scout every 40 seconds. So from end of ‘27 there is still big potential for first quarter of ‘28 even if it takes 240 seconds per vehicle.
So is your inclination that customer deliveries will start in the first quarter of '28? As we get closer, the forum members should start friendly wagers when they will start! I think it'll be Q2, but I like your enthusiasm and I'm all for Q1!!!! My wife would be pumped too because she can get her R2 sooner!
 
So is your inclination that customer deliveries will start in the first quarter of '28? As we get closer, the forum members should start friendly wagers when they will start! I think it'll be Q2, but I like your enthusiasm and I'm all for Q1!!!! My wife would be pumped too because she can get her R2 sooner!
I’m not sure we as forum members will have them by Q1- but I think OG scout and celebs may likely have them and I hope early reservations with first year member status get in on Q1 if the builds match their wants
 
I told the hubs we were going to be sure to get a bunch of pictures of the Terra sometimes she seems to get forgotten. For all your Terra fans, here you go!

DSC02606.jpeg
DSC02605.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: bwdavis7
The hemp wood has grown on me. I would rather have this than fabric inserts on the dash and doors.

View attachment 18858View attachment 18859
Still not a fan of the hemp. Still hit or miss on the mahogany but having seen it again last weekend it is growing on me more because of the texture. Fabric doesn’t excite me but I like it and it’s safe
 
  • Like
Reactions: bwdavis7