Scout Color Poll #1

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.

Please choose your top three favorite colors (color samples below poll):

  • Red

    Votes: 258 13.8%
  • Butter Yellow

    Votes: 176 9.4%
  • Bright Yellow

    Votes: 93 5.0%
  • Avocado Green

    Votes: 223 11.9%
  • Bright Green

    Votes: 91 4.9%
  • Dark Green

    Votes: 746 39.8%
  • Sky Blue

    Votes: 246 13.1%
  • Bright Blue

    Votes: 152 8.1%
  • Medium Blue

    Votes: 148 7.9%
  • Dark Blue

    Votes: 340 18.1%
  • Blue/Grey

    Votes: 836 44.6%
  • Aqua Marine Blue

    Votes: 327 17.4%
  • Flat Grey

    Votes: 464 24.7%
  • Orange

    Votes: 403 21.5%
  • Copper

    Votes: 839 44.7%

  • Total voters
    1,875
Color is such a personal choice. I also hope their colors are unique to Scout. I hope no one is able to say, oh that’s the same color as such and such vehicle.
I agree with this 100%. I like that Scout has show us colors and interiors no one else has so far. I'd like it to keep that way. I want my Scout to look like a Scout and nothing else!
 
A few people have a strong preference for the butter yellow but, it doesn’t seem to have mass appeal according to this poll.

At this point, I’m thinking pacific mist but, waiting to see what’s going to be an available. Just as important to me, I’m looking forward to the decals that will be available.
I’m on the fence about graphics so very excited to see what is offered. Loved the ghost graphics on the Tahitian they did but not wanting something as stark and contrasting as the Spirit of ‘26 (looked great-just not my thing). Still hoping for a medium blue paint color unless PBY is like my original Siam color
 
I'm all over the place on colors, I do know I want something other than black, white, silver, grey etc. I want people to look and say what is that!
15998.png
 
Was taking a 5 minute break on FB and found this. I do t care what @cyure says-this is the pale butter yellow color we need. This completely feels like the color of our ‘77 we had when I learned to drive
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1645.png
    IMG_1645.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: maynard
Was taking a 5 minute break on FB and found this. I do t care what @cyure says-this is the pale butter yellow color we need. This completely feels like the color of our ‘77 we had when I learned to drive
Yeah, that’s the color I’m talking about. That looks very similar to this one I saw at Nats last year that got me hooked on PBY.

See.

DSC00444.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
I forgot how good the Tahitian Red looked with that ghosted graphic. I've really been leaning Pacific Mist, but seeing the red again gives me pause. My only concern would be that I would like to pick a color that doesn't turn out to be the one you see all over the place. Tahitian being the reveal color, I could see it being a popular color to order.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cyure and maynard
I forgot how good the Tahitian Red looked with that ghosted graphic. I've really been leaning Pacific Mist, but seeing the red again gives me pause. My only concern would be that I would like to pick a color that doesn't turn out to be the one you see all over the place. Tahitian being the reveal color, I could see it being a popular color to order.
Agree. I think people imprinted on that color like a baby duck on its mama.