New YT Scout Review Video

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.

Scout_Lookout

Scout Community Veteran
Sep 19, 2025
445
1,374
I know @THil08 mentioned it already but if you haven't watched it already, go watch it! She got some good updated information and video on the vehicles, level 2 plus only, Apple Carplay and AA confirmation, Rivian/VW designed software stack, some good harvester related questions, and one of my favorite things that I haven't seen yet a sub frunk floor for additional storage in whats already looking like a very spacious frunk.

However, one thing I wasn't too thrilled to see was the lack of care for the concept vehicles by jerking the doors open, smashing the center stack buttons and worse of all "slamming" the doors. Beyond that it really was a good video, the concepts showed really well throughout, she really focused on the level of luxury and above all it was really nice to get some new Scout content! ENJOY!!

 
Last edited:
I know @THil08 mentioned it already but if you haven't watched it already, go watch it! She got some good updated information and video on the vehicles, level 2 plus only, Apple Carplay and AA confirmation, Rivian/VW designed software stack, some good harvester related questions, and one of my favorite things that I haven't seen yet a sub frunk floor for additional storage in whats already looking like a very spacious frunk.

However, one thing I wasn't too thrilled to see was the lack of care for the concept vehicles by jerking the doors open, smashing the center stack button and worse of all "slamming" the doors. Beyond that it really was a good video, the concepts showed really well throughout, she really focused on the level of luxury and above all it was really nice to get some new Scout content! ENJOY!!

Rumor has it the sub space in frunk will have a drain so you can cold prep your tailgate beverages
 
I know @THil08 mentioned it already but if you haven't watched it already, go watch it! She got some good updated information and video on the vehicles, level 2 plus only, Apple Carplay and AA confirmation, Rivian/VW designed software stack, some good harvester related questions, and one of my favorite things that I haven't seen yet a sub frunk floor for additional storage in whats already looking like a very spacious frunk.

However, one thing I wasn't too thrilled to see was the lack of care for the concept vehicles by jerking the doors open, smashing the center stack button and worse of all "slamming" the doors. Beyond that it really was a good video, the concepts showed really well throughout, she really focused on the level of luxury and above all it was really nice to get some new Scout content! ENJOY!!

I noticed the lack of care for the concept too. I felt like I was clutching pearls, so at least it wasn't just me who noticed and cared. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Scout_Lookout
Two things I saw on the Traveler that I hope will be different on the production model:
  • There was a hitch, but no 4 or 7-pin connector. I'm hoping the Traveler will having a towing package that includes a brake controller.
  • There were only 15-amp outlets, and only 2200 watts (18 1/3 amps) max. At a minimum it should have 20-amp capacity, 30-amp would be better, and 30-amp 240v ideal.
I'm planning to get a Traveler with Harvester to tow my small travel trailer. I currently use a pickup, but I've never used the bed for anything that wouldn't better fit inside an SUV. And the Terra will be too long for my garage.
 
Ditto. But I'm not much of an influencer follower either. Can't do it.
You didn't miss much and I'll save you the time. Apple Car play confirmed. I thought the influencer asked two decent questions I hadn't heard anyone ask before that I was generally curious about--how loud is the generator and how will the generator keep up when towing or going up elevation--but Chris Benjamin answered a different question for the first and simply said the truck would figure it out for the second. For the record, I'm not saying he SHOULD have answered them. I am saying he did a GREAT job of not answering them! Probably smarter not to unless everything is locked in. I am saying she should have probably followed up. :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: cyure