Will these shirts be made available at the online store? Thanks in advance.T-shirt. Partly upside down
Will these shirts be made available at the online store? Thanks in advance.T-shirt. Partly upside down
They will keep the look very similar but it won’t actually pass through. Was told it will be 90% and most people won’t notice the differenceI love it and hope the production vehicles are similar…
My understanding it was event specific because I was told by a Scout event person that when it is gone-it is gone. Otherwise I carried that damn bag for 7-1/2 hoursWill these shirts be made available at the online store? Thanks in advance.
That said I did hear it said that they are hoping to make that event an annual get together. If they do I encourage a visit-was a really great eventWill these shirts be made available at the online store? Thanks in advance.
First time I have noticed the ledge on the left side of the dash. Looks like it might be a great place to put a cellphone (and wireless charger).
I’m liking it a lot too.Does this interior "clay / red" color used with the bench seat config have a name yet? This might be my favorite.
I think they called it brick and denimI’m liking it a lot too.
This is awesome and really creative thinking. Where else are you going to find an automaker whose leadership is this willing to invest in and listen to its customers? Scout has really approached this from the ground up. It started with the legacy Scout owners, and now they’re continuing that same mindset here on the forum by giving everyone a chance to have their voice heard and actually help shape what Scout becomes. That’s pretty cool to be a part of.And lastly was pre-purchased merch from Hudson event but I decided to have it signed by the SM superstars who have brought us all here for the ride. Like a 7 year old at a baseball game. And Kudos and️ to @Chris@ScoutMotors who at one point was hunting down people and providing introductions. We even had the pleasure of introductions with Scott. Even the CFO, designers, security, big Decker energy. So big thank you to all who humored me. And it’s for sale for $3,400-gotta increase my scout funds
. And kidding-it is not but was a fun side job collecting Easter eggs. Mr Keogh got top “billing” placement, or guess I should say brim placement.
I grabbed Taylor and Devon (hope I have that right) while they were eating their lunches (sorry gents) and was just cool to hear their stories. Same with Chris B. I designed cars in HS and wanted to do automotive design -my dad was in a similar industry with farm equipment and said he would not financially support college for that but he knew I always loved architecture and went that direction. Scout’s designers basically started in architecture and flipped to auto design but they just shared their stories and let their lunches get cold to talk with us.This is awesome and really creative thinking. Where else are you going to find an automaker whose leadership is this willing to invest in and listen to its customers? Scout has really approached this from the ground up. It started with the legacy Scout owners, and now they’re continuing that same mindset here on the forum by giving everyone a chance to have their voice heard and actually help shape what Scout becomes. That’s pretty cool to be a part of.
I'm surprised the new concept still has the "pass-thru" sidelights / taillights. Wasn't it mentioned that probably wasn't going to make it to production? I like the look...but it may be impractical.
Same to you and Mr. D.So nice meeting you today J!
I commented on wanting finer grain but that is what would be expected so props to their team for not doing the usual. I’d also like to challenge @aileen.barraza to incorporate mother of pearl on the dash area-that would be quite uniqueThese are interior details Chris wanted me to share and a few others as he pointed them out. And I have to say-they are awesome. And this interior is by far my favorite. Colors are rich and inviting and so well done. I still agree with @LastDayScout that a darker finer grain wood would make it perfect but these two concepts burled/recycled walnut is pretty-just too busy for me. I get it looks more natural but otherwise this car just screams QUALITY
Sorry about those. It was late in the day and I was tired but hoping it was legibleT-shirt. Partly upside down
I’m sure it’s obvious, but like the Terra the pano roof was perimeter LED lighting. I’ll be curious if this makes the cut but can hope so because it is an awesome feature. I remember seeing the Terra in total darkness at the reveal and the roof and perimeter light is such a cool effectThese are some views looking at the rear for visibility and for the panoramic roof. Also got one of a tall gentlemen that was sitting in it earlier and somehow con’d his way in. That was dealt with very professionally. I’d guess he was 6’-2” -he was a tall man
Ok, but mother of pearl would actually make for some pretty cool little accent areas. Definitely not in as large of quantity as the wood has been, but small areas could be pretty swanky.I commented on wanting finer grain but that is what would be expected so props to their team for not doing the usual. I’d also like to challenge @aileen.barraza to incorporate mother of pearl on the dash area-that would be quite unique. That said, I do love this angle of the wood on the dash
You did t steal my thunder. I hope everyone who attended drops their photos and share vague stories. I’m always excited to be here and I guess with being around for so long I hear more than I should. I try to share what I can but also want other community members to share their stories, their opinions and get in and get the dialogs going.Sorry - didn’t mean to steal your thunder!
Your pictures are great btw…
Yeah-would need to be limited. I was thinking a textured print material that looks like thin mints and they could call it Girl Scout-too cheesy-I know!Ok, but mother of pearl would actually make for some pretty cool little accent areas. Definitely not in as large of quantity as the wood has been, but small areas could be pretty swanky.