Scoutlandish Podcast premieres TODAY

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.

Hedges1

Active member
May 29, 2025
84
328
Grapevine, Texas
youtube.com
Scoutlandish Ep 001 Premieres Today!
6am CST on YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the first episode of Scoutlandish, a new podcast from ROMR. For episode one I sat down with three people who make this place what it is: @maynard @cyure and @J Alynn
They're the folks welcoming new members, answering the same questions week after week, and helping all of us sort fact from rumor.

In about 41 minutes we cover:

How each of them got hooked on Scout (including a dog walk, a tire carrier and a $100 reservation)

Honest order picks: Traveler vs. Terra, eREV vs. BEV

The 200,000 reservations, visualizer vs. configurator, and where the software stands

The rumors we're all tired of correcting, and what a roughly $60k starting Scout really means

It premieres today at 6:00 AM CT, and I'd love for you to join us:
 
Scoutlandish Ep 001 Premieres Today!
6am CST on YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the first episode of Scoutlandish, a new podcast from ROMR. For episode one I sat down with three people who make this place what it is: @maynard @cyure and @J Alynn
They're the folks welcoming new members, answering the same questions week after week, and helping all of us sort fact from rumor.

In about 41 minutes we cover:

How each of them got hooked on Scout (including a dog walk, a tire carrier and a $100 reservation)

Honest order picks: Traveler vs. Terra, eREV vs. BEV

The 200,000 reservations, visualizer vs. configurator, and where the software stands

The rumors we're all tired of correcting, and what a roughly $60k starting Scout really means

It premieres today at 6:00 AM CT, and I'd love for you to join us:
Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of it! So fun!
 
Scoutlandish Ep 001 Premieres Today!
6am CST on YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the first episode of Scoutlandish, a new podcast from ROMR. For episode one I sat down with three people who make this place what it is: @maynard @cyure and @J Alynn
They're the folks welcoming new members, answering the same questions week after week, and helping all of us sort fact from rumor.

In about 41 minutes we cover:

How each of them got hooked on Scout (including a dog walk, a tire carrier and a $100 reservation)

Honest order picks: Traveler vs. Terra, eREV vs. BEV

The 200,000 reservations, visualizer vs. configurator, and where the software stands

The rumors we're all tired of correcting, and what a roughly $60k starting Scout really means

It premieres today at 6:00 AM CT, and I'd love for you to join us:
Yes - thanks Brian!
 
  • Love
Reactions: cyure
Just watched, you rockstars nailed it and did an incredible job! I enjoyed watching this.
Thanks. I had no idea what to expect and I talk about Scouts all day long no problem. As soon as he hit record I got so tongue tied. He had to do quite a bit of editing there at the beginning. It got easier. If I’m invited again I’m sure it will be much better.
 
Thanks. I had no idea what to expect and I talk about Scouts all day long no problem. As soon as he hit record I got so tongue tied. He had to do quite a bit of editing there at the beginning. It got easier. If I’m invited again I’m sure it will be much better.
You did just fine!
We all were probably a bit nervous…
 
Screenshot 2026-10-09 at 12.22.07 PM.png


Nice work people!
 
Podcast was AH-mazing! Y'all got NDA'd?! No fair....I knew I should've gone to that event :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I know there will be people that will stumble onto that podcast and think it's just three random people talking about this "Scout vehicle that is supposedly coming", but I wish they knew how much y'all truly mean to this community, and how great it is because of y'all. Fantastic job to you all, and I have no doubt that there will be new members as a result of it. Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Podcast AH-mazing! Y'all got NDA'd?! No fair....I knew I should've gone to that event :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I know there will be people that will stumble onto that podcast and think it's just three random people talking about this "Scout vehicle that is supposedly coming", but I wish they knew how much y'all truly mean to this community, and how great it is because of y'all. Fantastic job to you all, and I have no doubt that there will be new members as a result of it. Cheers!
Awh thanks so much. 🥰
 
Podcast was AH-mazing! Y'all got NDA'd?! No fair....I knew I should've gone to that event :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I know there will be people that will stumble onto that podcast and think it's just three random people talking about this "Scout vehicle that is supposedly coming", but I wish they knew how much y'all truly mean to this community, and how great it is because of y'all. Fantastic job to you all, and I have no doubt that there will be new members as a result of it. Cheers!
Thank you for the kind words. To be fair-only @maynard was NDA’d as he had a unique experience living very close to Novi. And to be clear-he disclosed nothing to us in Charlotte or during the podcast. He was quick to say it was a cool opportunity and what little he said on the podcast was all that was mumbled.
That said, and we’ve reiterated this a lot, when you go to these events you hear and learn things. Perhaps we hear a bit more because we are very active, and we go to the events, but that’s part of the allure. I know I’ve heard and seen things and other than Spousal privilege, I’ve never shared what I know. It’s that whole Vegas rules approach but it’s fun hearing and seeing things when you are lucky enough to catch the right moment. And I’ve realized, the more you go and other SM team members remember you, or know you are actively engaged, they start to share little tidbits too.
So despite the warning of 1,000’s of visitors to Boston next weekend (via @R1TVT) I’m still looking forward to hearing more Scout stories and seeing them again-helps keep my wife onboard
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scout_Lookout