Scoutlandish Ep 001 Premieres Today!
6am CST on YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the first episode of Scoutlandish, a new podcast from ROMR. For episode one I sat down with three people who make this place what it is: @maynard @cyure and @J Alynn
They're the folks welcoming new members, answering the same questions week after week, and helping all of us sort fact from rumor.
In about 41 minutes we cover:
How each of them got hooked on Scout (including a dog walk, a tire carrier and a $100 reservation)
Honest order picks: Traveler vs. Terra, eREV vs. BEV
The 200,000 reservations, visualizer vs. configurator, and where the software stands
The rumors we're all tired of correcting, and what a roughly $60k starting Scout really means
It premieres today at 6:00 AM CT, and I'd love for you to join us:
6am CST on YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the first episode of Scoutlandish, a new podcast from ROMR. For episode one I sat down with three people who make this place what it is: @maynard @cyure and @J Alynn
They're the folks welcoming new members, answering the same questions week after week, and helping all of us sort fact from rumor.
In about 41 minutes we cover:
How each of them got hooked on Scout (including a dog walk, a tire carrier and a $100 reservation)
Honest order picks: Traveler vs. Terra, eREV vs. BEV
The 200,000 reservations, visualizer vs. configurator, and where the software stands
The rumors we're all tired of correcting, and what a roughly $60k starting Scout really means
It premieres today at 6:00 AM CT, and I'd love for you to join us: