Good closeups in new Kim Java video

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
Long, but lots of good in focus video work. Also some decent questions (e.g., confirming CarPlay -- visible icon! and "level 2 plus not FSD" autonomy features").

Watched last night and also noticed again for camp mode there was a level icon so assuming if you get air suspension auto leveling will be available
 
Pleasantly surprised the comments here don't have the sexism on Reddit. I hope the Scout fandom here doesn't devolve like that (or, like other car brands online, turn acerbically loyal to a corporation).
As one of a handful of women who post on this forum this makes me happy everyday. As a whole everyone here is very respectful and part of it is because the community won’t put up with personally disrespectful comments.

I very much appreciate everyone here and how welcoming they are. We just want to talk about Scouts and have fun. That’s it.
 
Pleasantly surprised the comments here don't have the sexism on Reddit. I hope the Scout fandom here doesn't devolve like that (or, like other car brands online, turn acerbically loyal to a corporation).
We're just here out of love of these amazing vehicles, this incredible brand, and because of it we have the best community of true, fair and respectful members!
 
I don't love influencer content in general, but I thought the video was fine?

They took a "decent" look at a bunch of the things that a normal consumer would probably be interested in. I know forum/reddit people geek out over stuff, but that's really not where the general consumer is, so getting jazzed about hidden cargo spots, comfort of materials, etc. is where their heads are at.

We were just car shopping and I can tell you the stuff my wife was most interested in knowing about her new car was very in line with the stuff that was shown in the video.
 
As one of a handful of women who post on this forum this makes me happy everyday. As a whole everyone here is very respectful and part of it is because the community won’t put up with personally disrespectful comments.

I very much appreciate everyone here and how welcoming they are. We just want to talk about Scouts and have fun. That’s it.
100% (as a dude). What's the point of a car to go touch grass... if one never does so?

What I've seen from Scout is a breath of fresh air so far:
* chill helpful community
* Scout openly soliciting feature requests (hopefully this suggests willingness to be honest and up front about inevitable bugs/issues and engineering remedies... some EV competitors just stay silent)
* Scout is sending many employees (not just the CEO) to publicly demo what they helped build. They clearly got license to "go cook and send it" vs. getting to choose from some CEO assistant MBA's menu of competitive opportunities. (This is the best type of leadership for a creative company doing something very challenging.)
 
Pleasantly surprised the comments here don't have the sexism on Reddit. I hope the Scout fandom here doesn't devolve like that (or, like other car brands online, turn acerbically loyal to a corporation).
I send all my sexist comments directly to @cyure and @Scoutsie that way nobody here calls me out for being a bigger jerk than they may already think I am 😂
 
100% (as a dude). What's the point of a car to go touch grass... if one never does so?

What I've seen from Scout is a breath of fresh air so far:
* chill helpful community
* Scout openly soliciting feature requests (hopefully this suggests willingness to be honest and up front about inevitable bugs/issues and engineering remedies... some EV competitors just stay silent)
* Scout is sending many employees (not just the CEO) to publicly demo what they helped build. They clearly got license to "go cook and send it" vs. getting to choose from some CEO assistant MBA's menu of competitive opportunities. (This is the best type of leadership for a creative company doing something very challenging.)
All of this. When they come near you I can’t recommend going to an event enough. So many SM team members to speak to and you can tell it’s not just a job for them. They are truly excited to bring Scouts back to market.
 
100% (as a dude). What's the point of a car to go touch grass... if one never does so?

What I've seen from Scout is a breath of fresh air so far:
* chill helpful community
* Scout openly soliciting feature requests (hopefully this suggests willingness to be honest and up front about inevitable bugs/issues and engineering remedies... some EV competitors just stay silent)
* Scout is sending many employees (not just the CEO) to publicly demo what they helped build. They clearly got license to "go cook and send it" vs. getting to choose from some CEO assistant MBA's menu of competitive opportunities. (This is the best type of leadership for a creative company doing something very challenging.)
I second that Scout is a breath of fresh air. Just from the exterior colors to the interior designs. It's all so different, but not in like a weird Cyber Truck way.

I still find it amazing that Scout openly roots around these forums and takes suggestions and questions seriously. And even has employees monitoring them. A lot of companies say they put their customers first. Scout is actually doing that at the moment. I can't wait to meet some of these folks in real life!
 
  • Love
Reactions: cyure
I second that Scout is a breath of fresh air. Just from the exterior colors to the interior designs. It's all so different, but not in like a weird Cyber Truck way.

I still find it amazing that Scout openly roots around these forums and takes suggestions and questions seriously. And even has employees monitoring them. A lot of companies say they put their customers first. Scout is actually doing that at the moment. I can't wait to meet some of these folks in real life!
And I love that this attitude is coming from the top down. The fact that Scott was walking through the Harvester Festival meeting us is still amazing to me.