Color match

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.

J Alynn

Scout Community Veteran
1st Year Member
Nov 14, 2022
14,338
32,004
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
So looking at some great OG scouts today on Facebook-(daily post coming soon)
Made me wonder. For those who own scouts currently. If scout offered a color match service (perhaps paint or wrap) would you get your new Scout in a color matched to your OG Scout? How cool would that be! I remember early on when the Broncos came out people were color matching and it was cool to see. Imagine a split pea green traveler with tan roof, decals and rims. Would you pay for that service? If I still had mine/family’s I think I’d do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maynard
So looking at some great OG scouts today on Facebook-(daily post coming soon)
Made me wonder. For those who own scouts currently. If scout offered a color match service (perhaps paint or wrap) would you get your new Scout in a color matched to your OG Scout? How cool would that be! I remember early on when the Broncos came out people were color matching and it was cool to see. Imagine a split pea green traveler with tan roof, decals and rims. Would you pay for that service? If I still had mine/family’s I think I’d do it.
That’s an awesome idea! I would definitely consider that if I still had my’80 and the cost didn’t get in the way of other desired features…
 
  • Like
Reactions: J Alynn