Recent content by LastDayScout

  • From all of us at Scout Motors, welcome to the Scout Community! We created this community to provide Scout vehicle owners, enthusiasts, and curiosity seekers with a place to engage in discussion, suggestions, stories, and connections. Supportive communities are sometimes hard to find, but we're determined to turn this into one.

    Additionally, Scout Motors wants to hear your feedback and speak directly to the rabid community of owners as unique as America. We'll use the Scout Community to deliver news and information on events and launch updates directly to the group. Although the start of production is anticipated in 2026, many new developments and milestones will occur in the interim. We plan to share them with you on this site and look for your feedback and suggestions.

    How will the Scout Community be run? Think of it this way: this place is your favorite local hangout. We want you to enjoy the atmosphere, talk to people who share similar interests, request and receive advice, and generally have an enjoyable time. The Scout Community should be a highlight of your day. We want you to tell stories, share photos, spread your knowledge, and tell us how Scout can deliver great products and experiences. Along the way, Scout Motors will share our journey to production with you.

    Scout is all about respect. We respect our heritage. We respect the land and outdoors. We respect each other. Every person should feel safe, included, and welcomed in the Scout Community. Being kind and courteous to the other forum members is non-negotiable. Friendly debates are welcomed and often produce great outcomes, but we don't want things to get too rowdy. Please take a moment to consider what you post, especially if you think it may insult others. We'll do our best to encourage friendly discourse and to keep the discussions flowing.

    So, welcome to the Scout Community! We encourage you to check back regularly as we plan to engage our members, share teasers, and participate in discussions. The world needs Scouts™. Let's get going.


    We are Scout Motors.
  1. LastDayScout

    Google Gemini AI Scout Images

    I like the color in the drawing more than the rendering. Both are good!
  2. LastDayScout

    Extra, Extra....Read All About It!

    I tend to agree with you. I have had some introspective thoughts lately regarding my Scout future/Future Scout. I am 100% content with my current vehicle. I am going to just wait and see. The configuration I would want is probably pretty far out from production. The good part is that I am...
  3. LastDayScout

    Extra, Extra....Read All About It!

    Absolutely excellent observation. It’s painful, but you’re 100% correct.
  4. LastDayScout

    What will be your signature scent after new car smell wears off?

    I like clean, neutral scent. I have activated charcoal pouches and a plug in HEPA filter in my iX. However, I like earthy, leather, sandalwood type smells as well.
  5. LastDayScout

    Range anxiety

    This is probable/likely. On many EVs you can configure the way you want the remaining energy to display i.e. miles vs. percentage vs. battery icon. Kind of like a smartphone does.
  6. LastDayScout

    Extra, Extra....Read All About It!

    https://apple.news/AZCjsOeIISCa4R4XXP7KR4w
  7. LastDayScout

    FB find of the day

    Nice!
  8. LastDayScout

    New Scout Traveler Concept Added - Mountainside Theme

    Ballet dad here. Two rows works for me. Time will tell.
  9. LastDayScout

    FB find of the day

    Homemade/custom maybe?
  10. LastDayScout

    New Scout Traveler Concept Added - Mountainside Theme

    I also hope they narrow the width down a bit. Too wide!
  11. LastDayScout

    Scout "Base" by LastDayScout

    I edited the title and post to remove the name that Ford so cavalierly applied to their Chinese Bronco.
  12. LastDayScout

    Scout "Base" by LastDayScout

    @maynard here you go. 1980 original color Dark Green Metallic code 5901.
  13. LastDayScout

    Scout "Base" by LastDayScout

    Standby.
  14. LastDayScout

    Scout "Base" by LastDayScout

    That is a good color. I would prefer a deeper darker green but I do like that. Is it a specific color green, or is it a prompt? Either way, it works quite well. Scout Motors, @Jamie@ScoutMotors and @aileen.barraza I hope you are seeing this valuable information!